Teeth Whitening

3,352 Views | 15 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Leslie
theycallmejonlee
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I am getting married here in about a month, and was wanting to get my teeth whitened. Does anyone have an idea of about how much this cost and who should I have do it?
ComfortAg
AG
Nom de Plume
AG
Wife had it done at Privett. Few hundred bucks.
vurt
White strips are a temp solution. I saw some reports (~6 months ago) that they were pretty bad for teeth/gums.

In the B/CS area, Dr. Reese(?) has been recognized as the best cosmetic dentist. I'm sure he does whitening too.
PPAag06
AG
Whitestrips worked great for me
vurt
how long did they last? 3 months? a dentist version lasts for much longer.
drivinwest
AG
I also had mine done at Privett (Zoom Whitening) and have been very pleased with the results. It's a little pricy, but I think it was worth it.
Scotch
AG
Whitening stuff may hurt his teeth, but so does eating ice. It is more important that his teeth are white for the wedding.

I'd buy the Whitestrips, or Walgreens brand of the same thing, a friend of mine told me they stay on better. I'd also buy the cheapo whitening gel that come with trays. I've used the gel as a whitening toothpaste as well using as intended in the trays. Finally, buy a whitening toothpaste by Crest, in my experience they work better than other brands, but others may think differently.

Oh yeah, quit smoking or dipping if you do those disgusting things, and lay off the coffee for a while, too.
ro828
Don't smoke or dip (you shouldn't, anyway) and lay off the coffee and tea and cola. Brush regularly and get a good tan. Your teeth will look fine without blasting the enamel off them.
PPAag06
AG
Actually my whitestrips worked so well my dentist took pictures so of my teeth to show her patients that couldn't afford to have it done at the dentist office. I'd say the whitening lasted for about 6 months.
BigAg95
AG
quote:
It is more important that his teeth are white for the wedding.

Yes, this is clearly an emergency
rcj0618
Dude, nobody's going to be looking at or caring about your teeth - hopefully they will all be dazzled by your lovely bride.
Scotch
AG
You might not mind having brown teeth in your wedding photos, but this guy does.
vurt
Scotch is right.

But if you want a cheap route - I can do photoshop whitening for less pain than the dentist or strips.
(Removed:11023A)
AG
hahahahahahaha
Tailgate88
AG
Not very often you get to bump an 11 year old thread but I am wondering if there are any better or cheaper options than Zoom by now? My teenager had braces and now wants to get her teeth whitened but the dentist doean't want to do Zoom on kids. We tried Crest strips but she couldn't keep them on.
Leslie
You should call Dermataloge MedSpa in Bryan. They have a brand new teeth whitening machine. A few weeks ago they had a huge party @ had free teeth whitening to show how amazing it was! Not sure how much it cost but every person I saw had crisp white smiles after their sessions!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.