Casanova Que

1,655 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 10 mo ago by KC_Ag14
KC_Ag14
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Went to their grand opening at The Spot on Northgate today. Absolutely delivered. For my money, that's the best pork rib in Bryan/College Station. Brisket was a perfect cook, I personally would've loved a pinch more salt on it (but that's me with everything). The turkey was my wife's favorite as well as a buddy's. Sides were street corn, Mac n cheese, a pasta salad, and spinach cornbread. The pasta salad stole the show on the sides, but each were quality.

The second guest in line today ordered I believe 12-15 platters (all the meats & sides) and probably caught them off guard a bit. Wiped out a heavy portion of the que with a good amount of folks still in line. Sure they'll be fine tuning their process as they move forward.

All in all, Bryan/College Station officially has another prime BBQ joint. I'll be back!
maroon barchetta
Spinach cornbread
NateDog
AG

Thanks for taking the time to post a pic & review. Will definitely be checking them out.

Not sure about crowning them BCS King of Pork Ribs just yet, since consistency is a pretty big factor in determining what is a "great" BBQ place. Sounds promising though!
BCS-Ag
Just went by, is it a food truck? Only saw the bad chx truck there.
91_Aggie
AG
I kept reading this with "Que" being Spanish and thought what a dumb name for a BBQ joint
maroon barchetta
Jsimonds58
AG
BBQ was solid and it's a fun location, I'm sure they will iron out the service related kinks.

I was shocked at how many young families there were at the spot today, I don't know if it that was intentional or not but tons of kids. My wife and I are about to have our first baby so it's cool to see a bunch of other young parents in the area.
AggiePhil
AG
So this is where Satchel's, Fredriko's, and Blackwater Draw used to be?
KC_Ag14
AG
Correct
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.