Men's Haircut

1,215 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 10 mo ago by trouble
jphil1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
New to town and looking for someone who is used to and can cut longer men's hair. Tried someone before and it has taken 5months to recover.
AG'73
TyHolden
AG
that barber down in the MSC basement that cuts all the CT's hair....
BluHorseShu
AG
jphil1 said:

New to town and looking for someone who is used to and can cut longer men's hair. Tried someone before and it has taken 5months to recover.
Usually the longer hair in town gets cut but the hairdressers. They have better tools. Most barbers around here cut shorter mens hair. I don't think they have the chair height for longer men.
Txmoe
AG
Someone on here recommended Haircuts by Whitney a while back so I started going there. There are a lot of stylists working there but I'd recommend going to Whitney first. I usually walk in and take whoever is next in line and I've never had a bad haircut from that place.
scd88
AG
Jessica Ramirez, the owner of Vibe in Tower Point. She was just featured in the Eagle on Mothers Day. Men's haircut is $30.
maroon barchetta
Txmoe said:

Someone on here recommended Haircuts by Whitney a while back so I started going there. There are a lot of stylists working there but I'd recommend going to Whitney first. I usually walk in and take whoever is next in line and I've never had a bad haircut from that place.

Whitney

Check social media to see when she is working

Don't go when I need a haircut so you don't clog up the line
trouble
AG
Hudson Barber Emporium downtown
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.