St. Jude - Bryan/College Station Dream Home Volunteers Needed!

1,468 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 10 mo ago by JMac03
bermana
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Hello Everyone,

St. Jude Children's Research Hospital needs your help!

We have built a St. Jude Dream Home in Bryan, TX and need volunteers to help us at our open houses. Please see the details below!

• St. Jude Dream Home Giveaway Bryan/College Station
    • What: The St. Jude Dream Home Giveaway involves selling a limited number of $100 tickets to win a brand new, single-family home in a local community.
    • Enter into a chance to win luxury prizes and a brand-new home in Bryan, TX! Your support helps the lifesaving mission of St. Jude: Finding cures. Saving children.
    • When: June 8, 2023
    • Where: Bryan, TX.
    • Opportunities: Sign up to help to help with our Open House Weekends starting April 29th through June 4th.
    • Local contact: Jackie Valdes jackie.valdes@alsac.stjude.org

Please click on this link for the opportunities available...

https://volunteer.stjude.org/custom/515/opp_search?keyword=Bryan&sortByAttribute=date&sortPredicate=publishDateUtc&sortRecordType=opp&view=list
MoreCushing4thePushing
AG
Now, I'm not saying this seems sketch….
Girlhowdy
AG
I have signed up! Thanks for promoting this wonderful cause!
ukbb2003
vmiaptetr said:

Now, I'm not saying this seems sketch….

This has been done for probably the last 5 years or so. Not sketch at all. Manufacturers/tradesmen donate materials and labor to build the house. I was part of two of the them; first one was in Mission Ranch.
MoreCushing4thePushing
AG
Glad to hear it. The new poster, with this being their only post, made me suspect.
bcstx06
vmiaptetr said:

Glad to hear it. The new poster, with this being their only post, made me suspect.

Any website that ends in .org or .gov is for sure legit.
legalbird
Hate it when people say "sketchy" without any real background information. It is damaging and reckless behavior.

The St. Jude House is real. A few years ago, a woman from Iola won. The St Jude house in Mission Ranch, I believe was dedicated or honoring St Jude, but it was not a raffle house.

The house raffles have been going on for years. Local builder did it this year.

https://www.facebook.com/RangerHomeBuilders/

KBTX is a sponsor.

Nothing sketchy about this. Maybe next time say, I never heard of this. I need more information.
VAXMaster
AG
Nice house, can't wait to win it!
JMac03
AG
This is truly a wonderful cause and many come together to make it happen. Now, I just need to win!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.