Elizabeth Holmes moving to Bryan

11,884 Views | 46 Replies | Last: 2 mo ago by EBrazosAg
vwbug
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Is it true?
histag10
AG
I mean.... it's more of a forced move, but yes, I'm pretty sure her and a lot of other higher profile people have requested the women's prison camp here lately.
fcag
AG
histag10
Belton Ag
AG
I drove by there the other day heading out to the highway from downtown and there were some inmates out under supervision doing yardwork type stuff right out at the road. I slowed down hoping to get a glimpse of Holmes, but alas, she was not among them.
Txmoe
AG
Call it a hunch but I bet she'll be wide-eyed in amazement about her new surroundings.
JeepWaveEarl
AG
Jen Shah is here already.
CoachtobeNamed$$$
Do they allow conjugal visits there? Asking for a friend.
Hornbeck
JimboFFisher said:

You need to focus on keeping your new OFFENSIVE coordinator off the female staffers and the Harleys. Win some games for a change.
AggieCVQ
Can she play LBer?
Hornbeck
AggieCVQ said:

Can she play LBer?

She's got the voice for it.
trouble
AG
Forget that, can she pitch a baseball?
snaglepuss
Elizabeth Holmes won't be reporting to prison as scheduled because she had filed an appeal of a decision that he issued earlier this month ordering her to begin her sentence on April 27.
Txmoe
AG
JimboFFisher said:

I'll grant you that she's minimally pretty but I seriously doubt she'd do all the freaky stuff you'd expect from a woman in prison.
NateDog
AG
JimboFFisher said:

Didn't she just pump out two kids in two years trying to delay prison? Might be a frightening crime scene...
lethalninja
I looked it up and the only states that allow conjugal visits are California, Connecticut, New York and Washington. Federal prisons don't allow conjugal visits at all.
maroon barchetta
lethalninja said:

I looked it up and the only states that allow conjugal visits are California, Connecticut, New York and Washington. Federal prisons don't allow conjugal visits at all.

https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/b9ba1631-d289-45ab-98ee-887cce9cc27e/gif
Love Gun
I had a friend in high school that used to live on the backside of that prison with the high fence. We used to throw cucumbers over the fence.
**** Joe Biden
Hornbeck
Love Gun said:

I had a friend in high school that used to live on the backside of that prison with the high fence. We used to throw cucumbers over the fence.

Username checks out.
Hornbeck
NateDog said:

JimboFFisher said:

Didn't she just pump out two kids in two years trying to delay prison? Might be a frightening crime scene...

T&P for the janitorial crew.
infinity ag
lethalninja said:

How do conjugal visits work? Do they give you a room to go at it or do you have to f*** in front of the other inmates?

Yes, she's coming to Bryan.
https://www.thecut.com/2023/05/elizabeth-holmes-voice-new-york-times-interview.html

Quote:

At the time she was interviewed, she was waiting to serve her sentence at Federal Prison Camp in Bryan, Texas, which was supposed to start at the end of April but has been pushed indefinitely owing to a last-minute appeal.
lethalninja
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conjugal_visit

Conjugal visits usually take place in designated rooms or a structure provided for that purpose, such as a trailer or a small cabin. Supplies such as soap, condoms, lubricant, bed linens, and towels may be provided.

Where conjugal visits are allowed, inmates must meet certain requirements to qualify for this privilege: The visitor may be required to undergo a background check, and the inmate must also be free of any sexually transmitted diseases. As a matter of procedure, both visitor and inmate are searched before and after the visit, to ensure that the visitor has not attempted to smuggle any items into or out of the facility.
Belton Ag
AG
lethalninja said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conjugal_visit

Conjugal visits usually take place in designated rooms or a structure provided for that purpose… or a small cabin.

A stabbin' cabin!
lethalninja
https://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local/elizabeth-holmes-theranos-prison/3230228/

Disgraced former Theranos CEO Elizabeth Holmes may be putting off prison one more time.

On Monday, her lawyer filed a new motion in the appeal of her fraud conviction, and the state now has 21 days to reply.

Then, once more, Holmes' lawyers will have yet another 21 days to give a final response.

That timeline makes late June the soonest Holmes will likely be ordered to begin serving her 11-year prison sentence.
happyinBCS
I looked her up on the prison website she already has a number, but it says she is not there yet. I guess it is nice for her to know her number. I bet she won't be happy with the hot summers here.
MiMi
S
Elizabeth Holmes will start 11-year prison sentence on May 30 after losing her bid to remain free
happyinBCS
just a thought and not a prediction, since the Judge issued another order today saying she owes almost a half a billion in restitution, and she does not want to leave her boyfriend's 8-million-dollar house I think she is going to try and make a run for it she has 2 weeks to decide.
Belton Ag
AG
I doubt she tries to run. After what happened, she's probably burned every bridge or ounce of good will she might have built up with people who have the capability of keeping her hidden. I could be wrong, but someone like her won't be able to stay out of sight for very long.
happyinBCS
I do agree with your thoughts but a 38-year-old that has never faced the end of the line might still try, but as you said I don't think she could get very far for very long.
Belton Ag
AG
happyinBCS said:

I do agree with your thoughts but a 38-year-old that has never faced the end of the line might still try, but as you said I don't think she could get very far for very long.

Fair enough, your hunch could be right. If so it'll be interesting to follow.
snaglepuss
I believe she has an ankle monitor or something.

Update: I have seen where they did not require an ankle monitor. I dunno.
Bryanisbest
AG
happyinBCS said:

I looked her up on the prison website she already has a number, but it says she is not there yet. I guess it is nice for her to know her number. I bet she won't be happy with the hot summers here.

It's air conditioned throughout over there.
histag10
AG
Check in time is 2pm today.
maroon barchetta
lethalninja will be recreating that gif of the bald ponytail guy sneaking a look from behind a plant
happyinBCS
CNBC just showed a live shot of the front.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.