Book signing / horror movie screening - Star Cinema Grill

1,548 Views | 11 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Tibbers
rob.saucedo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Howdy! My name is Rob Saucedo. I'm a film programmer based out of Houston but, on the side, I'm also a comic book writer. My new graphic novel WHERE WOLF is set in College Station and follows a reporter who goes undercover at a furry convention to track down a werewolf. I'm going to be doing a book signing and screening of AN AMERICAN WEREWOLF IN LONDON at the Star Cinema Grill on Northgate on Tuesday, April 4 at 7:30 PM. If you're a fan of comic books, horror movies or any combination of the two, come out and say hello.

You can grab tickets here.
techno-ag
AG
Very cool.
Robert L. Peters
Put it on general and entertainment as well
What you say, Paper Champion? I'm gonna beat you like a dog, a dog, you hear me!
Another Doug
AG
Did the world really need another book about a werewolf infiltrating a furry convention in College Station. Try something original next time Shakespeare.
AggieCVQ
That's awesome man.
TexAg1987
Tibbers
Rob's a good guy. Support this man. He's done wonders for the city of Houston through his work at the Alamo Drafthouse. Between the River Oaks Theater midnights and the Alamo Drafthouse movies, the city benefited greatly by bringing in fun cinema. Much love Rob and congratulations! From one Bad Movies for Bad People lover to another.
rob.saucedo
The Green Dragon said:

Put it on general and entertainment as well
Great idea! Thanks.
rob.saucedo
Tibbers said:

Rob's a good guy. Support this man. He's done wonders for the city of Houston through his work at the Alamo Drafthouse. Between the River Oaks Theater midnights and the Alamo Drafthouse movies, the city benefited greatly by bringing in fun cinema. Much love Rob and congratulations! From one Bad Movies for Bad People lover to another.
Hey, man! Great to hear from you. Hope you're well.
Tibbers
Doing well! I won't be able to make the screening because I'll be at work but I was curious where I might be able to buy a copy of your comic. Congratulations again sir!
rob.saucedo
Tibbers said:

Doing well! I won't be able to make the screening because I'll be at work but I was curious where I might be able to buy a copy of your comic. Congratulations again sir!
You can buy a copy at either Amazon or directly from the publisher.
Tibbers
Done, got the variant from the publisher. Looks sick!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.