Flyover for Tuesday's Baseball Game

6,123 Views | 41 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Moy
dubi
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
A bit belated because I never bothered to get the photos off the camera.

C5 Galaxy as it flew by the Rec Center parking garage.

src94
AG
So are the F-16's that were flying over campus this afternoon here for Parent's Weekend/Baseball flyover? Game starts at 7:00pm tonight.
src94
Tailgate88
AG
Not tonight, but....

Quote:

A pair of F-16C fighter jets piloted by Aggies will perform flyovers April 14 and 15 for Texas A&M's Family Weekend events and an Aggie baseball game.

Pilots Lt. Col. James "HIJAK" Goeppinger '00 and Lt. Col. Chris "Temper" Wells '01 are from the 125th Fighter Squadron of the Oklahoma Air National Guard, based in Tulsa.

On Friday, April 14, the jets are scheduled to pass over the Corps Quad around 5:30 p.m. as the Corps of Cadets steps off to march to Simpson Drill Field for Family Weekend Review. See a full schedule for Texas A&M's Family Weekend at FamilyWeekend.tamu.edu/events.

The next day, the jets will fly over Blue Bell Park before the start of A&M's 12:30 p.m. baseball game vs. Missouri.

dubi
AG
I waited at the airport for an hour and when they finally took off it was raining. Less than ideal photos, but better than nothing at all....

Hopefully i'll get good ones tomorrow for the baseball flyover.

phillytex24
This nonsense needs to stop.
Broncos
phillytex24 said:

You seem fun.
Moy
phillytex24 said:

It's just a regular drill weekend for these Air National Guardsmen. I'm thankful we get to enjoy their required flight time with them flying through our neck of the woods. I thoroughly enjoyed their holding pattern over west Brazos County on Friday before the pass and review flyover.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.