Hwy 21 & Tx Ave

1,363 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by michellecan
michellecan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
When is that nightmare going to be over? Anybody know?
KayJayKay
Yep, it will be done about the same time that 2818, Greens Prairie, and the rest of them. 2029 or so. And just in time for University and Hwy 6 to get tore up.
TXCAV
Its a mess. Traffic is ridiculous. Trying to get to the Co-op every week to get feed before they close is a gamble. Same with Old Hearne Rd behind the HEB. Cant cut through there cause its a mess too.
jj.5150
It's a mess , I've been going up to Woodville from Hwy 6 & over to Texas Ave to get to Producers for feed .
michellecan
Does anybody know who I can call and ask?
jj.5150
TxDot & City of Bryan
runnrboy
AG
I drive Texas between University and Villa Maria a few times a week. In that stretch, none of the side streets can turn left onto Texas except the streets with a traffic light, which is only 4 (N Rosemary, Broadmoor/E North, Eagle Pass/Sulphur Springs, and Elm Ave/Driveway by Whatburger). I'm guessing the stretch from Villa Maria to 21 will be similar. This will now force traffic into the neighborhoods to find the closest street where they can get onto Texas. I wonder how long it will take for all the residents to start complaining about the increased traffic through their neighborhoods? I'm not against medians where warranted, but this is ridiculous and a cluster.
michellecan
They're actually sweeping the street now. We can hope
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.