Reminder to Re-shop your insurance every year!!

1,562 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by 75AG
91_Aggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Our auto and homeowner insurance was coming up for renewal and the rates had jumped significantly and I called Liere Insurance (company I use) to shop around for me.

going to save $2245 for the year by having them switch my carriers and getting apples-to-apples same coverage.

Don't get tied to an insurance company out of some sense of weird loyalty... they don't care about you being a long-time member... they just want as much money as they can get out of you.

Almost every year, I just have to make a simple call to Liere and they find me the best rates.

EMY92
AG
I called Liere after my auto renewal went up over 50%.

They found a comparable policy for 47% of what Farmers wanted.
dubi
AG
EMY92 said:

I called Liere after my auto renewal went up over 50%.

They found a comparable policy for 47% of what Farmers wanted.

Did they change your coverage levels or go with a crappier company?
EMY92
AG
Slight, very slight, increase in coverage, but I have coverage well above the minimums.

Went with Progressive, others on the Auto board have posted good experiences with them and Classic Doug said they easy to work with.
iisanaggie
AG
We have Rollo Insurqnce. Morgan shops around for us every year. He is going to save us over $2500 over our renewals from our current company.
75AG
AG
iisanaggie said:

We have Rollo Insurqnce. Morgan shops around for us every year. He is going to save us over $2500 over our renewals from our current company.
Morgan is good people. And honest. He shopped and shopped and finally told us he couldn't find anything better or less expensive than what we currently have through another broker.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.