St Patrick's Day....

1,433 Views | 11 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by johnnyblaze36
TyHolden
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Where in BCS other than Moe's?
trouble
AG
Carney's

O'Bannon's

Murphy's Law
Tailgate88
AG
O'Bannons. Carney's.
TyHolden
AG
Are these places safe to visit on St Patrick's Day with LSU in town?

Should my kids wear ear muffs?
EliteElectric
Yesterdays all you can eat Crawfish
trouble
AG
I'd take my kids to all of them but they've not heard anything in public they haven't already heard from me
halibut sinclair
Pub crawl downtown tonight.
Ragnar Danneskjoldd
AG
I think about the obannons st patricks day all the time, it was great. Blaggards, food, booze.
Average Joe
AG
We attempted to take the kids to Moe's. Don't mind the partying or anything, Lord knows our families are just as loud and rowdy, but the DJ was way too loud for my kids.

And that's not a bag against them. I'm glad they were having a good time, just didn't turn out to be a good place for my kids.
Captn_Ag05
AG
https://www.destinationbryan.com/events/st-patricks-day-pub-crawl-in-historic-downtown-bryan/
Quote:

Slinte from Bryan, Texas! Join us in celebrating St. Patrick's Day with an official St. Patrick's Day Pub Crawl in Historic Downtown Bryan presented by The 101 and Destination Bryan.

Featuring drink specials, live music, food, a prize drawing, and plenty more - This Pub Crawl is not to be missed! Support local this St. Patty's Day & check out the list of featured bars & pubs below!

The Station
The 101
Rx Pizza
The Village Cafe
Vino Boheme
The Downtown Elixir & Spirits Company
Murphy's Law
Captn_Ag05
AG
https://www.kbtx.com/2023/03/17/grab-family-spend-st-patricks-day-kinderhill-brew-lab-bigshots-golf-aggieland/
johnnyblaze36
AG
Ragnar Danneskjoldd said:

I think about the obannons st patricks day all the time, it was great. Blaggards, food, booze.
I remember the party outside on March 17, 2020. Half the country was shut down but that party outside of Obannon's off of Boyett with the Blaggards was epic. Then the next day the whole world shut down. It was surreal.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.