Motorcycles on Hwy 30 and Harvey today

1,845 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by SMR
ChampsAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I try and watch out for motorcycles and be mindful of them when pulling out on the road. It does get a little annoying when they take off at light speed from lights but I would probably do it if I could. I also know that all motorcyclists are not equal.

Today two cyclists were passing people on the left in the turn lane going down Hwy 30 and Harvey. Driving anywhere from an estimated 70mph on 30 and at least 65mph on Harvey.

They appear to work at a business on Hwy 30 based on the company shirt that one of them had on. I would recommend keeping an eye peeled if you are on those roads between 4:30-5:00. First time I've seen them but I imagine it won't be the last.
lawless89
Not saying it was them, but I see some bikes parked at a business on 30 and they are a sponsor on this board.
555-PINF
ChampsAg said:

I try and watch out for motorcycles and be mindful of them when pulling out on the road. It does get a little annoying when they take off at light speed from lights but I would probably do it if I could. I also know that all motorcyclists are not equal.

Today two cyclists were passing people on the left in the turn lane going down Hwy 30 and Harvey. Driving anywhere from an estimated 70mph on 30 and at least 65mph on Harvey.

They appear to work at a business on Hwy 30 based on the company shirt that one of them had on. I would recommend keeping an eye peeled if you are on those roads between 4:30-5:00. First time I've seen them but I imagine it won't be the last.

Do you want more medians? Because this is how you get more medians.
ChampsAg
Could be
rsa
AG
The sphincters who ride like this are the reason motorcycle insurance rates keep going up.
milner79
I don't care a lick about motorcycle insurance rates, but I don't like the jolt reaction I get when one of those stupid bast**ds comes blowing past me IN MY LANE because he thinks his two-wheeled ass is entitled to move through traffic with complete disregard for the rules of the road.
maroon barchetta
milner79 said:

I don't care a lick about motorcycle insurance rates, but I don't like the jolt reaction I get when one of those stupid bast**ds comes blowing past me IN MY LANE because he thinks his two-wheeled ass is entitled to move through traffic with complete disregard for the rules of the road.

Yes. But YOU need to do YOUR PART to look for them because they are special.
SMR
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.