Sprinker system inspection

1,334 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by whisperingbill
Bunk Moreland
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Lost 2 zones last year that went down for an unknown reason, but also made some changes around the yard where the heads could all use to be dialed in and reset by someone with knowledge on how to inspect, re-set and get it done right.

Does anyone have a sprinkler system guy or company they recommend who would help on something like this?

Should be a fairly simple and straight forward job. I called someone before (blanking on the name) and they basically said if they aren't installing it or they weren't the ones who did install it, then the job isn't worth their consideration.
AggiePhil
AG
Sam Villareal. (979) 777-2108
91_Aggie
AG
save a lot of money and google/youtube it.

Unless money doesn't matter to you.

I fixed 3 zones not working with a $7 part from lowes (so $21).

I'm sure a business would have charged me at least $200 for it.

Changing the height and "arc range" of each one requires a $1 device at Lowes and 10 minute You tube video
Bunk Moreland
I can definitely do the angle/distance dials and do them as a one-off from time to time...just figured if someone was out there already checking the system i'd have them do it while they're working on it.

I've looked into what I know about the system and can't seem to identify where the issue is that caused the zones to go down.
whisperingbill
GCHL Lawn and Sprinkler...979-446-1904......ask for Ricky. I use them when I have a zone go out or want to add or change something. Everything they have done for me has turned out fine and dandy.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.