Contractor(s) Recs Please

2,198 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 8 mo ago by AggieHandymanBlake
Burn-It
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
We are moving to a house south of CS and want to make a bunch of updates and repairs. I need recommendations for:
  • Electrician
  • Plumber
  • Painter
  • Masonry (interior)
  • Sprinkler
  • Mowing (multi-acreage service)

Thanks in advance!
AKA 13-0
maroon barchetta
maddiedou

If he can't do all of it or get to it anytime soon, I bet he can make suggestions for some of it.
Txsodpro
Are you looking for tractor/shredder type mowing or finish mow? We have several multi acre properties across town that we maintain with commercial mowers. Also offer irrigation install/repair. Feel free to call me- 832-nine eight four-0067
EagleLM
The Electrician, Plumber, Painter, and Sprinkler have all been discussed thoroughly on various threads over previous years. Maybe best to use the Search function to find good details from in-depth reader reviews.
maddiedou
AG
Give me a text I can probably come by this weekend if you have not found somebody

Eight two o
l870

Texags84
AG
Hi maddiedou, Are you a contractor or just have contacts? I need some rotten siding replaced on duplex in Southwood Valley CS. Thanks
maddiedou
AG
Yes to both but doing siding I would be on the job as the cut man

You can text me and I can look at it

But if you need it done before somebody moves in I cannot

I have my own apartments and About to start working for two other complexes for their move outs August 1st for 20 days give or take
AggieHandymanBlake
AG
Burn-It said:

We are moving to a house south of CS and want to make a bunch of updates and repairs. I need recommendations for:
  • Electrician
  • Plumber
  • Painter
  • Masonry (interior)
  • Sprinkler
  • Mowing (multi-acreage service)

Thanks in advance!

Give me a call if you haven't gotten this taken care of yet. 979-464-5090
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.