Brazos Valley Home and Garden Show this weekend (March 4-5)

1,475 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by AggieHandymanBlake
AggieHandymanBlake
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Howdy- just curious on the interest level in attending the Home and Garden show that's this weekend at the Legends Event Center. It's going to be my first time going, and we are sponsoring a booth. No clue what the turnout is like at this thing, but hoping to meet some of y'all in person there.

We're also kicking off our new Home Maintenance Subscription which includes discounted handyman work and year-round home maintenance. $200 discount for signing up at the show.

My wife and I and possibly some of our craftsmen (if I bribe them enough) will be at the Ace Handyman booth- let me know if you plan to stop by!
MyNameIsJeff
AG
That sounds like something right up our alley... my wife and I are planning on spending most of the weekend doing yardwork anyway.

I'll be sure to say hi if we make it.
mhnatt
Chiming in a heavy recommendation for Blake and his Ace Handyman services. They did some work at our place and did not only a great job, but great to work with. We need more businesses ran like this today. Thanks Blake!
AggieHandymanBlake
AG
mhnatt said:

Chiming in a heavy recommendation for Blake and his Ace Handyman services. They did some work at our place and did not only a great job, but great to work with. We need more businesses ran like this today. Thanks Blake!
thanks so much!!!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.