ISO Short Term Housing for Current TAMU Student

1,189 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by 4lilmonkeys
hillcoag16
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I have a family friend with a son that is a Junior at TAMU studying Landscape Architecture. He currently lives in a house in Bryan just north of Northgate, but he has had a falling out with his roommate. The falling out is significant enough that he is actively looking for another place to live until June 2023 when the lease at his new place begins. I am curious if anybody on here has a property in BCS near campus that they need to fill for a few months. He is open to just about any type of housing - Backhouse, garage apartment, open room with other roommates, etc. The max he can pay is $800/month and he can move in immediately.

It may be a stretch given the timeframe it is needed, but does anyone have anything that fits these criteria? If so, please send me a PM. I cross posted this in the Real Estate forum as well.
Stupe
S
Your best bet is a private dorm like the Stack, Factory, Warehouse, etc.

It's not unusual for them to have residents that didn't come back for the spring and are looking for someone to sublease a room.
hillcoag16
AG
Thanks for the reply. Good idea. I will pass this along.
CS78
Check Facebook marketplace, hotpads, craigslist for people needing to sublease. The supply in the spring is typically much higher than the demand. Should be pretty easy.
ag4christ19
Sent you a pm
threecatcorner
Also check https://aggiesearch.tamu.edu/

That's the off-campus housing office.

They list subleases, etc.
AggieBaseball06
AG
The housing thread on the A&M subreddit has several listings that fit his needs.

https://www.reddit.com/r/aggies/comments/101i90b/spring_2023_housing_thread/
4lilmonkeys
One of the properties I manage has a private bedroom and bath available for $450/month through June (we can be flexible on dates). He can email me at leasing at realty solutions bcs dot com if he's interested.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.