Hartman handyman's service

2,515 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by maddiedou
Lola68
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Anyone familiar with this business, and if so, would you recommend? Thanks
TSJ
AG
I reached out to him to replace a floor that got flooded out from a bad dishwasher install. We went back and forth about a quote and our insurance required an itemized invoice before starting work. It ended up with him not wanting to go through that effort so we moved on.

I don't necessarily think that's bad on his part, it just might not been worth the effort and his time for this kind of job.

We went with Kevin DeVries based on a recommendation and he took great care of us. Great communication and honesty throughout the whole process.

Let me know if you want me to PM you Kevin's info.
07Texag
AG
Ag Town Property Maintenance. They do handyman work as well as larger projects. Aggie and veteran owned. 979-571-5539
4xAgs
AG
Ace Handyman Services

Aggie owned and TexAgs sponsor - see the top of this forum screen.
AggieHandymanBlake
AG
Thanks 4x for the recommendation. I'm the owner of Ace Handyman Services. Happy to answer your questions and see if we can't earn your business. Office number is 979-464-5090. Theresa usually answers the phones (although she's out sick this week so it'll be yours truly).
UhOhNoAgTag
I contacted the guy for a couple things....labor only. He wanted a deposit prior to starting and his fee was considerably higher than the others I contacted. He was kind of a jerk as well, stating that he was popular and that the deposit was necessary to hold a reservation even though he wasn't purchasing any materials upfront.
maddiedou
AG
Something just does not seem right but I also do not know him or his business

I have never asked for upfront money and dang sure not to hold your spot

So in his mind you are giving him money to hold your spot because he is that good and he is doing you afavour by letting you know you have paid him to hold your spot

If he is that busy and when the time came to start your job and you have moved on then the one behind you
Would be that much happier to see a contractor early

I do not want to talk bad about the business because I dont know his business so the above is my opinion

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.