Adderall

4,048 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by histag10
poolgirl1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Has anyone been able to get their Adderall filled in CStat recently? With the shortage I can not find any pharmacies that have it.
iisanaggie
AG
We had trouble getting my son's Ritalin last month. The pediatrician said it is a nationwide problem. I ended up getting a partial fill and hope there is enough when he needs more.
Slagathor
AG
My husband hasn't been able to get his Adderall filled for close to a month now. He's been having trouble getting it for a while now, usually just several day delays, but now it seems it isn't available at all.
CT'97
AG
If you have older kids I'd suggest keeping those meds under a tight control. The shortage is broad and is showing up in kids selling to friends at the schools. Keeping it out of the kids hands takes the temptation away.
KidDoc
AG
This has been the only time in my career we have had to deal with shortages. Such a mess not making our own medications and relying on China for basic needs. This year alone we have had to deal with formula shortages (due to FDA ineptitude), Cefdinir shortages, Amoxicillin shortages, Adderall and Ritalin shortages. Very difficult to deal with.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
cavscout96
AG
it's actually a national security issue... along with computer chips... and steel... and building materials.....etc., etc., etc.......
BurnetAggie99
Switched to Vyvanse no issues
Robert L. Peters
I know. My kids need their speed.
AggieBarstool
KidDoc said:

This has been the only time in my career we have had to deal with shortages. Such a mess not making our own medications and relying on China for basic needs. This year alone we have had to deal with formula shortages (due to FDA ineptitude), Cefdinir shortages, Amoxicillin shortages, Adderall and Ritalin shortages. Very difficult to deal with.
You forgot children/infant acetaminophen & ibuprofen.
histag10
AG
Do you need/want brand name or generic? My insurance requires brand name (weird-I know), but I have had no issues filling brand name XR at Kroger in Bryan.

Pediatrician sent prescription today, I will pick up tomorrow. Pharmacy confirmed they have brand name in stock and will fill tomorrow AM.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.