Haircut recommendation

1,982 Views | 13 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by TyHolden
belowpar
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Anybody got a solid place to get a haircut in CS, more towards South, that isn't ridiculously expensive?

I have no complaints from the places I've gone, like Gold Star and 4.0 but I struggle paying $50. I'm a very simple short haircut that shouldn't take 15-20 min max.

I'm not a big sportsclips fan. I haven't had very good cuts there so looking for something besides that.

Anyone got a good hole in the wall place that is pretty good at a reasonable price?
Mr.Short-termMemory
AG
I like Maroon and White Barber Shop, 1506 Holleman Dr, College Station, TX 77840.

I think it's $22 or so for a regular haircut.
mwm
The Barber Shop behind Brown's Shoe Fit. No more needs to be said.
dr_boogs
AG
Haircuts at Whitney's. Owner is terrific. Long-time customer.
maroon barchetta
dr_boogs said:

Haircuts at Whitney's. Owner is terrific. Long-time customer.

This.

Look at the schedule Whitney posts on Sunday nights on social media. Pick your stylist. Don't pick Whitney! I don't need people clogging up the line!
Lite81
Sports Clips- Tower Point. Carston. She's hard to get in with, but she's by far the best there.
aggie028
Valerie at great clips by H-E-B. She's been there 5 years and is a little older. Does a great job. Just need to ask for her specifically. She works almost everyday. So far she's been there every time we've gone. A dentist friend told me about her and glad he did.
crbongos
AG
Veronica French Door off WD Fitch. She's great.
CRBongo
AggiePhil
AG
crbongos said:

Veronica French Door off WD Fitch. She's great.
How much?
UglyScientist
aggie028 said:

Valerie at great clips by H-E-B. She's been there 5 years and is a little older. Does a great job. Just need to ask for her specifically. She works almost everyday. So far she's been there every time we've gone. A dentist friend told me about her and glad he did.

My husband uses Valerie and I can honestly say she's the only person who has not messed up his hair in the 9 years I've know him. He doesn't have difficult hair and doesn't get a difficult cut, but was always coming home with terrible hair cuts until he found Valerie. Reasonable price too.
aggiesed8r
AG
Eastgate barber shop. $22. Been there for years.
AggiePhil
AG
Is it still Janice Atherton (sp?) there?
aggiesed8r
AG
Janice and Theresa
TyHolden
AG
I know a guy that will do it for $5. $3 if you bring your own bowl.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.