Convicted Felon Sentenced to 35 Years for Domestic Violence and Child Abuse

775 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by lethalninja
lethalninja
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.kagstv.com/amp/article/news/crime/jamarious-davis-sentencing-report-1-27-2023/499-26765b91-b3b7-43b0-b485-ce8a28b8ed48

He has to serve half of his sentence before being eligible for parole. He has prior felony convictions for burglary of a habitation, aggravated assault with a deadly weapon, theft between $1,500 and $20,000, and criminal mischief (vandalism) between $1,500 and $20,000. What are your thoughts on his sentence?
TransplantedRedRaider
Not nearly long enough. Anybody who can hit a kid in the head with a liquor bottle doesn't deserve freedom, in my opinion.

I hope he's in prison long enough for them to relocate far, far away. Disappear without a trace. This guy is bad news.
lethalninja
He's been in jail since February 2020, so he won't be eligible for parole until August 2037, so they'll have plenty of time to get away from him. Also, believe it or not, my friend said his sentence was too harsh and that he should have gotten indefinite therapy until he was fixed in the head instead of 35 years.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.