Movers recommendation

2,030 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by jphil1
Scoopen Skwert
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Any help will be appreciated.
trouble
AG
G&M haulers. They moved my MIL this summer and I cannot say enough good things about them. They were courteous, efficient, and very patient.

Not D&D. They were rude, disrespectful of my time and wishes, and then called me a liar on this forum. Incredibly glad I didn't hire them.
MS08
AG
For another option, Sarge's Moving Services. I just had them move me today and they were timely and very helpful. I needed today and G&M and Little Guys were booked when I sought to schedule this day a couple of weeks ago. Smaller 4 bedroom house to a larger 4 bedroom house. 3 guys, necessary dollys, and one 26' box truck. Took them 5 hours. They also took the time to blanket and Saran Wrap the furniture before they put it in the box truck when loading up. I would recommend them as another option.
bushytailed
AG
OP do a forum search for this same topic and look at threads older than a month.

I can't tl/dr them for you because my post will get deleted again.
Red Pear Luke (BCS)
Sponsor
AG
G&M without a doubt. Get on it early to get on their schedule.
Sponsor Message: We Split Commissions. Full Service Agents in Austin, Bryan-College Station, Dallas-Fort Worth, Houston and San Antonio. Red Pear Realty
Hornbeck
bushytailed said:

OP do a forum search for this same topic and look at threads older than a month.

I can't tl/dr them for you because my post will get deleted again.

Same.
Scoopen Skwert
AG
Thank you all for the help.
MUAG
Little Guys. 3 good moves for us. About 2 months after last move, manger called me. He had noticed they had not given me a repeat customer discount. Would it be okay to send me a check for $200. Told him that would be okay.
MUAG
dallasiteinsa02
This was D and D completely blocking all 4 spots and shutting down access to storage for anyone else. They were absolute jackasses to the three people that complained. It was terrible advertising.
75AG
AG
Par for the course
jphil1
AG
We used Conlee Garrett last year in our move from DFW. They packed and loaded everything. They are first clas, no issues
AG'73
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.