Healthy Food Prepared Meal Service in B/CS?

1,830 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by TXCityGirl
agtwister_5
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Any recommendations on someone who has a healthy food prepared meal service in B/CS?
twolf11
Heat Ups! They're locally owned and have a store front but also ship!
UmustBKidding
Know nothing about them but there is a place on 158 down from boonville barber shop that in theory does healthy meal prep but i cant remember their name.
UmustBKidding
Know nothing about them but there is a place called little lunches on 158 down from boonville barber shop that in theory does healthy meal prep.
555-PINF
There's really not anybody local that has good premade meals. We tried HeatUps, but they didn't have much flavor or seasoning. We tried four or five different services and Metabolic Meals was by far the most flavorful and more like what we'd cook at home. They ship to your door in a cold packed box, so no issues, even in the heat of the Summer. My only complaint about them (and it's a very small one) is that the plastic cover on the trays doesn't peel off worth a crap - it's easier to just run a knife around the edge.
Sweet Kitten Feet
S
For the heat ups, ate they individual servings or family size? Pretty pricy for individual size
555-PINF
Sweet Kitten Feet said:

For the heat ups, ate they individual servings or family size? Pretty pricy for individual size

Individual servings. They used to be a hair cheaper, but not anymore in this economy. I figure $12 is about what you'd pay at a non-gutter level fast food joint, but the pre-prepped meals are a better option.
BRIANVD04
AG
I have been using Brooke for a few months now, really good meals (macro based) and I haven't had the same thing twice. Definitely worth a look. 5 meals/$60 and she also offers family portions.

Kams Kitchen- Brooke Young
Pacebrooke@yahoo.com
Insta- brookepaceyoung
TXCityGirl
Two recs - Mideast Feast (on FB) and Annie Daylong, Annie's Eats; daylong1@verizon.net
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.