Maid Service in BCS?

2,074 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by MsDoubleD81
mmmvegas
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
We have a townhouse in Bryan that we use for football weekends and other Aggie related activities. We are trying to find a maid service who can come in after we leave and perform cleaning. Any suggestions?
twolf11
I would recommend Cleanly Touch Janitorial. I worked with her before she started her company and she is incredibly reliable, trustworthy and thorough. Her name is Roxanne
mmmvegas
AG
Perfect - This is exactly the service that we need.
busdriver88
AG
PM sent.
There may not be time to do the job right, but there is always time to do the job over!!
warrington74
AG
Tina is a neighbor of ours on clement ct

She does an excellent job

(936) 827-0539

TXCityGirl
We use Megan for our rental homes. She and her mom do a great job together. Megan's number is 979-599-4043
MsDoubleD81
AG
Can anyone provide an approximate/reasonable per hour rate? I've had a lady cleaning my house and 3 hours was $100. She was here last time 4 hours (I was out of town) and she asked for $160. Not even sure what she did. My house is 1300 sf and was built in 2020 and I keep it up for most part.
double b
AG
MsDoubleD81 said:

Can anyone provide an approximate/reasonable per hour rate? I've had a lady cleaning my house and 3 hours was $100. She was here last time 4 hours (I was out of town) and she asked for $160. Not even sure what she did. My house is 1300 sf and was built in 2020 and I keep it up for most part.

I use Smells Likes Roses and they charge by the job, not hour.
MS08
AG
Rarely pay any cleaning job by the hour. Only time that happens is for my construction cleanup. $100 is extremely reasonable to have been paying. I imagine you could not find anybody else to drive to your house, clean your house for 3 hours, and then drive to the next job or their house for only $100. Maybe charging the $160 for the additional hour is her way of saying she wants to get paid more, say $130 instead of the typical $100.
MsDoubleD81
AG
She didn't exactly ask for by the hour pay. When she first came to look at house for monthly quote, she said $80. Then after a couple times, she said $100. It was taking her roughly 3 hours.

Again, my house is not big and I don't even have her do anything in the study but sweep visible floors. I was just taken aback when she asked for $160 and she was here 4 hours.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.