Lyle Lovett OPAS Valentines Day on sale

2,036 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Fleen
rockelle
How long do you want to ignore this user?
OPAS Presents
Lyle Lovett and his Acoustic Group
Tuesday February 14, 2023 7:30PM

Lyle Lovett tickets
Fleen
Got me some great seats during early purchase!
maroon barchetta
Got a pair on Monday.
Tim Weaver
Just as an FYI the Mezzanine seats are typically better than the rear Orchestra seats here. Of you are underneath the overhang the sound isn't quite as good, and the view is almost the same. In fact the front row of the Mezzanine offers one of the best views in the house, if you're the kind of person who likes to view the whole stage at once. If you don't mind sitting off to the side, those little side seats on the Mezz level get you pretty close to the stage.

Audio quality is best right in the middle of the Orchestra level. Don't get too close. Ideally you want to make an equilateral triangle out of your seat and the two big speaker hangs.....
BrazosWifi
Tim Weaver said:

The front row of the Mezzanine offers one of the best views in the house.
This is where we try to get tickets each time. I like being able to see everyone on the stage.
Sponsor Message: http://BrazosWiFi.com | Fast and reliable internet for the Brazos Valley | info@BrazosWiFi.com | 979-999-7000
Tim Weaver
Just got my tickets.

Leland Sklar is playing bass btw! You should give him a google and see how many freaking hits he's played on!
Tailgate88
AG
Purchased, and can't wait. Lyle always puts on a great show.
Fleen
BrazosWifi said:

Tim Weaver said:

The front row of the Mezzanine offers one of the best views in the house.
This is where we try to get tickets each time. I like being able to see everyone on the stage.

Yes, I got right side Mezz, seats closest to "center"... Very excited!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.