1000 Kids need adopting on the Salvation Army Angel Tree!

1,847 Views | 14 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by trouble
Tailgate88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Quote:

With two weeks remaining in the Bryan/College Station Salvation Army's Angel Tree children's gift drive, there are still more than 1,000 children to adopt.

Commanding officer Capt. Andrea Israel issued the reminder on Monday that angels can be adopted at all Blue Baker restaurants, the Post Oak Mall food court, and online at salvationarmybcs.org.

Also at the website, you can register to assist with the processing and distribution of gifts and sign up to ring bells at Salvation Army red kettles.
Quote:

Over 1,000 Angels on The Salvation Army Angel Tree remain unadopted with two weeks until all gifts are due back. The Salvation Army is in dire need of the community to sponsor or "adopt" these angels and return gifts by Monday, December 12th. Each Angel is a child that comes from a Brazos County family in financial need this Christmas season.

Angel Trees are located at Post Oak Mall Food Court and all three Blue Baker locations. Angels can also be adopted online by visiting www.salvationarmybcs.org. Individuals who want to give a financial donation toward Angel Tree can also do so online at www.salvationarmybcs.org.

BCS has always been a tremendously giving community. Let's step up and help get some gifts under the tree for these kids.

https://wtaw.com/there-are-more-than-1000-children-to-adopt-in-the-b-cs-salvation-armys-angel-tree-campaign/
trouble
AG
Our organization just picked up 5!
SPI-FlatsCatter 84
AG
Thanks for this. We supported based on Trouble's endorsement (Well, it didn't hurt)
WTAW does a great job of getting the word out about and supporting the Angel Tree each year.
spike427
AG
Thanks for posting, I feel like I never see this info in time!
91_Aggie
AG
Definitely a good charity.
But can't they find better/additional locations besides Food Court at the mall?!?!

I haven't walked into that area in probably 2 years.

Get them into HEBs!!!
91_Aggie
AG
Dp
DoubleE65
AG
Check out the local gift registry:

https://www.walmart.com/registry/RR/d37e6644-edbc-43b0-89e4-d83cd8f0b512

Blue Baker locations also have Angel Trees.
Esteban du Plantier
AG
91_Aggie said:

Definitely a good charity.
But can't they find better/additional locations besides Food Court at the mall?!?!

I haven't walked into that area in probably 2 years.

Get them into HEBs!!!

Picked ours up at Blue Baker.

Albeit, we still have to drop stuff off at the mall food court. Really awkward trying to roll a bunch of bikes and stuff into there.
ElephantRider
AG
Dropping ours off soon. Please go do this if you can
SPI-FlatsCatter 84
AG
I know of more than 20 that have contributed just because of this thread.
AG
We picked up 2 today! Thanks for letting us know about it!
TellMeMore
Thank you for stepping up. So many children need the support
sirhc
AG
Maybe I missed it but do we wrap the presents?
trouble
AG
No, they want the parents to be able to do that
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.