hearing aids

1,648 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Agit8r
JaxDad
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Any recommendations for a good office with a fair price? Definitely want an audiologist.
Sleepnumber
AG
Listen Hear. Very good but not cheap.
EliteElectric
Listen hear audiology. Wife worked there for years, good people. Dr Herring is a good guy.
the pit man
Ronnie Baker on 29th in Bryan across from Dairy Queen.Great guy
Cru
S
This is cheer, Cru's wife. I was a patient of Dr. Herring for about 10 years before I moved out to west Texas. I even drove up from Houston. He is great, always got me in quickly if needed, didn't charge me for general maintenance on my hearing aids. I haven't found another audiologist I like as much as him.

I can't recommend him enough.
OnlyForNow
AG
I've heard great things about Costco, but that might not be what you're looking for.
75AG
AG
I must have caught Herring on a bad day. He was apparently upset with some business issue and while he did all the tests, he clearly wanted to be somewhere else. I went with Lively and was very pleased with both the professionalism, service, and price.
Robert L. Peters
Am I fearing aids? Yeah, who isn't.
Agit8r
AG
The wife went to an ENT then his audiologist after getting a hearing test at Costco. The audiologist touted hearing aids upwards of $4000. She went back to Costco and got a pair of quality aids for $1599. She likes them. The price of aids are trending downwards, btw.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.