HBO Comedian Ralph Barbosa in Bryan

2,688 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by FamousAgg
phillytex24
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Comedian Ralph Barbosa (HBOMax, Comedy Central, Instagram, TikTok) is performing at the Queen Theater in Bryan, December 11!!!!! Tickets only $15, almost sold out.

https://www.roguecomedy.com/event-details/headliner-ralph-barbosa-the-queen-theatre
phillytex24
Let me know if you're going!
Koko Chingo
AG
Just got 2 tickets. Should be a fun date night.

Thanks for posting.
phillytex24
Koko Chingo said:

Just got 2 tickets. Should be a fun date night.

Thanks for posting.

Yes!!! You're welcome. I'm shook about it!!!! I can't believe he's coming to little Bryan, Texas! He will be in SNL soon and a huge star of our generation!!!!!
FamousAgg
In for 2
Koko Chingo
AG
I am excited about it. He is a huge star of "your generation", lol. I think my oldest kids is older than him.

Also for people who have seen a comedian live or seen their favorite in a while - don't search for their current material online and watch it before going to the show. It could make the live show a let down.

Learned my lesson years ago. Listened to the George Lopez album a bunch of times then saw him live in Tucson. The show was 95% the same as the album.

So going in cold is always best.
phillytex24
Koko Chingo said:

I am excited about it. He is a huge star of "your generation", lol. I think my oldest kids is older than him.

Also for people who have seen a comedian live or seen their favorite in a while - don't search for their current material online and watch it before going to the show. It could make the live show a let down.

Learned my lesson years ago. Listened to the George Lopez album a bunch of times then saw him live in Tucson. The show was 95% the same as the album.

So going in cold is always best.

Thank you! I'm going to wait to watch the HBO show until after going to see him in Bryan. When I say our generation, I mean everyone who is alive now.
Koko Chingo
AG
I got what you were saying about our generation. I was being silly and was not offended at all.

I think it's a good idea not to watch his special before you go. Years ago when I did that, it seemed like everyone but me knew not to do that.

It has been good advice over the years not watch their material, especially current stuff.

I have had great experiences over the years watching bigger named comedians perform at little bitty venues. It is where they try out jokes.

I have even seen some comedians be very explicit about it. They do their set, thank the audience and then say , if anyone wants to stick around I want to test out some jokes. They will even interact with the crowd asking questions why something hit or bombed.
FamousAgg

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.