Run Off Election - Bryan SMD5 City Council Race

2,680 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Captn_Ag05
outlaw08
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Contrary to what was initially reported, no one won this race, and it is going to a run off.

Early Voting - Nov 28th-Dec 3rd
Day of Voting - Dec 8th

Voting location - Design Spark Innovation Center, (Old Nutrabolt building)
3891 S Traditions Dr
Bryan, TX 77807

I, Kyle Schumann, came in 3rd with 28% of the vote and after much prayer and thought, and discussing the issues which prompted me to run in the first place, have decided to fully endorse Marca Ewers-Shurtleff (wife of our own Zone416) and urge you all to go back out for this run off race and let your voice be heard and help decide who will be representing us, the citizens, of SMD 5.
I'm a Fightin' Texas Aggie and I will be until I'm dead
ZoneClubber
AG
Early voting starts today. Go vote for Marca Ewers Shurtleff if you want to keep it Better in Bryan. She is endorsed by an incredibly long list of folks including outgoing Mayor Andrew Nelson, incoming Mayor Bobby Gutierrez and the entire Bryan City Council (plus her opponent in the main election Kyle Schuman see above)

District 5 is an area from South College down the Villa Maria corridor towards 2818 and 47. Reach out if you have questions.

Vote at the Sparks Innovation Center next to the Stella Hotel.
EliteElectric
If we lived in that district we would definitely vote for her!

Wish you guys the best and hope there is good turnout, run offs typically see very little turmout
outlaw08
AG
Thanks for bumping this Hunter! I was about to do so myself.
rockelle
Voted today. you can park right in front of the door and only took 2 minutes tops.

Saw the Mayors (Bienski, Nelson and Gutierrez) out campaigning on behalf of Marca. Nice lady and seems to be the choice. Wonder how many people will vote?
outlaw08
AG
Per Marca, there was 70 yesterday.
Tee
AG
Go Marca! Please vote!
outlaw08
AG
You have one more opportunity to go and vote, Thursday the 8th, 7 am to 7 pm.
EliteElectric
Go vote westsiders!!!!

Captn_Ag05
AG
Marca Ewers Shurtleff won.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.