Sudden Link … anyone ELSE having trouble playing back recordings of chs 4, 5, & 8?

914 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by BryanPooch
rrtodds
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Recordings of shows on local channels … ch 5 KBTX 3, ch 8 KBTX's CW, and ch 4 KAMU PBS … plays back as a black screen with no sound and sometimes a message after a period of blackness that there is a problem with playback … ya think? Sometimes the blackness never leaves unless we power down the cable box.

First noticed it last Friday evening trying to watch the recording of News 3 at Ten on Optimum/Sudden Link ch 5.
Didn't realize it was also the CW until talking to my heavily accented friends at O/SL Tech support last night. Found out about PBS when my Queen Elizabeth's funeral watcher tried to play back her recording.

Tech Support says it's a broadcast issue on their end, & not with my equipment … and there had been other calls with the same problem.

Haven't seen this issue addressed/discussed here.

Anyone … anyone? …
halibut sinclair
Nope
BCSMom
Yes, not able to watch the 5:30pm news we recorded today.
rrtodds
AG
BCSMom said:

Yes, not able to watch the 5:30pm news we recorded today.
Call 866-310-2654 and report your issue. Tell em you know others having the same issue.

Gig 'Em!
BryanPooch
Streamingvand VOIP phine b service is becoming next to useless. The new b models we hotbabout 8 months ago are total junk. Get me one of the b otherb services to my neighborhood a mile form Optimum office. It is rapidly b deteriorating!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.