Handyman w a welder?

1,104 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by AggieHandymanBlake
JeepWaveEarl
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
We bought a Ghost auto gate system but need a bracket welded on so we can install it. Does anyone know someone who would charge to come out and weld a bracket on? I know it's so silly, but we're at a standstill without the welded piece.
scd88
AG
I might know someone. Let me check.
GSS
Location always helps....
JeepWaveEarl
AG
Aggieland area. Anderson, specifically.
studioone
I got a friend in Iola who welds.. I can get his contact info if you want it.
scd88
AG
The guy I called is not available. Sorry.
Harkrider 93
AG
scd88 said:

The guy I called is not available. Sorry.
Did you tell him that the OP's username may check out?
As the waves roll, the eagle will fly to the setting sun.
JeepWaveEarl
AG
It doesn't

studio -- that would be great. you can dm me here or email to me at ----
AgProgrammer
AG
I'm in Anderson/Carlos and have a gas welder on trailer for my own use around our place, fencing, etc. I'm not a welder by trade but can hold my own. If you haven't found anyone yet, I'd be happy to swing by and help a "neighbor".

Let me know if you still need it done.
JeepWaveEarl
AG
YES!!! This is precisely the type of person I was hoping to find. BLESS YOU! Since it's a bracket to a pole, it's hard to find someone willing to take the time to drop by, especially given we're in Anderson (albeit by the courthouse). Our next option was to spend a ton to get a machine from harbor freight or something and teach ourselves enough to make some dabs to stick a bracket... so anything beyond that is much appreciated I Would, of course, pay you for your time and effort, etc. Flexible on timing... whenever is convenient to you! Would you mind emailing me so we can line it all out? --
AggieHandymanBlake
AG
Glad you found some help! Sorry late to respond. Just FYI We've got a couple handyman welders on staff, with the equipment. And we do serve Anderson. https://www.acehandymanservices.com/offices/bryan-college-station/
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.