Best Restaurant "Off the Beaten Path"?

6,062 Views | 39 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Ric Clark
phillytex24
How long do you want to ignore this user?
The Feed Barn, hands down. It's 95% a local treasure.
phillytex24
Stupe said:

PS3D said:

The Feed Barn is probably not date night material but it's one of the only restaurants in town not directly accessible or visible from major corridors, nor is clustered with others.
I disagree.

If you take a date to the Feed Barn and he or she doesn't like it....don't take them out again.

EXACTLY! The Feed Barn is the deal breaker! Love it!
Aggie
AG
555-PINF said:

The Western Club in Navasota - don't laugh, but they have a great steak

Los Cabos in Navasota - I ate lunch there last week and it was surprisingly good. The off lunch menu seemed expensive, but the food I had was good.

For my money, though, I'm going to Yankee's in Carlos.

Los Cabos prices will end up biting them.
Way too many options in BCS to drive to Navasota and I don't see Navasota community supporting it alone.
Way overpriced for what it is.
Duckhook
AG
Out-of-towner staying in Navasota for this football weekend. Ate at Red Board last night. Drinks at Hamer's Speakeasy. Went up to the roof to hear the band at Rail & Rye. We had a great evening at all 3 places. Food, service and ambiance at Red Board was excellent.

Wife now cruising all the downtown shops while I watch football. They've done a great job with their downtown redevelopment.
Ric Clark
Cilantro Mexican Grill, 106 N. Parker Avenue in Bryan ~ 979.704.6751

Fortune Favors Valor
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.