TAMU COVID RULES

2,150 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by OnlyForNow
Tookieclothespin
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
...unchanged despite the new CDC guideline changes.

So employees are still required to stay away, even if they feel fine, and get charged sick-leave, no work from home allowed.

GIG 'EM
FJB
A Net Full of Jello
AG
Don't test.
Jinx
No no no, this is Texags. We are all supposed to get angry and huffy and... well frankly you can't just end a thread like that without giving people a chance to be outraged.

Honestly!
BluHorseShu
AG
Tookieclothespin said:

So employees are still required to stay away, even if they feel fine, and get charged sick-leave, no work from home allowed.

GIG 'EM
Weird…I haven't seen those guidelines but we've been told it's up to our supervisor if we have to isolate but want to work from home (if no symptoms). If we have symptoms then, like with the flu, we can take sick leave. No pearl clutching required
bobinator
AG
Am I the only one that read this in like an "O'DOYLE RULES" voice?
Tookieclothespin
AG
BluHorseShu said:

Tookieclothespin said:

GIG 'EM
Weird…I haven't seen those guidelines but we've been told it's up to our supervisor if we have to isolate but want to work from home (if no symptoms). If we have symptoms then, like with the flu, we can take sick leave. No pearl clutching required
You must have a good boss then.
FJB
Tookieclothespin
AG
A Net Full of Jello said:

Don't test.
I mean, the rules don't say we have to, so this is solid advice.

honesty has a high price at the university.
FJB
BluHorseShu
AG
Tookieclothespin said:

BluHorseShu said:

Tookieclothespin said:

GIG 'EM
You must have a good boss then.
I do, but I have had bad ones and I can imagine they would apply the guidelines more stringently.
JMac03
AG
Where does it stay you can't work from home? We have been WFH forever positive or exposed. I just looked and didn't see you couldn't. All of my staff has done it as has many in our division.
Tookieclothespin
AG
My super duper boss said it was "policy," but can't show/quote it. Hr can't seem to find the "policy" either.

trying to game plan for when I inevitably get the covid again, I'm probably due for another hit in a few months.

I'd ask what group you work for so I can try to jump ship to there where people seem reasonable but it's unlikely related to my very annoyingly specific skillsket.
FJB
OnlyForNow
AG
Just don't test. The only people testing at this point are whackos and stupid requirements at hospitals.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.