Attorney Recommendation

1,659 Views | 15 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Nasreddin
aggie-1997
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Needing recommendations for an attorney regarding a vehicle accident we were in a couple of weeks ago. Another driver crossed over into our lane and totaled our vehicle.

My insurance company just contacted me and they don't believe the other driver had insurance. I shouldn't be surprised since their registration was also out by almost a year.

Just want to discuss the situation, get guidance and determine the proper course of action.

Any recommendations are greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Sweet Kitten Feet
S
I don't have a recommendation but this is why you have insurance. So they make you whole and then they go after the other party. Is your insurance denying you the coverage or something?
Corn Pop
It sucks but just file under your uninsured coverage and wash your hands of it. If they don't have insurance and no registration what leads you to believe they'll have any assets worth suing for? You'll most likely pay attorney fees, be out even more money and have zero to show for it.
trouble
AG
Hunter Shurtleff is my recommendation.

If you don't currently have uninsured/underinsured motorist coverage, I would definitely add it.
maroon barchetta
Do you have liability only or do you also have uninsured driver coverage?

Better call Saul.
aggie-1997
AG
I have uninsured motorist coverage. I am just asking for recommendations to ensure I am doing everything I can.
trouble
AG
Definitely give Hunter a call. He'll take good care of you.
aggiepaintrain
AG
broke people who can't afford insurance probably don't have any assets other than some meth

but I guess you never know

I'd call Paradowski or Hunter Surlett
maroon barchetta
I agree with others who say you probably aren't getting money from them short of hiring Lefty and Rocco to go shake them down like Rodney Daingerfield's friends in Caddyshack going after the judge at the end.

People with no insurance and no current registration might have money, but it wont be traceable in bank accounts.
masteraggieaka2%ER
AG
Chad Jones is good as well. He will do cases that Jeff may choose to pass on. However Jeff is quality as well.
Vinewood_03
Doss & Rodriguez.

Matthew Doss is a very good attorney.
EliteElectric
I once had a 3mo old truck parked on the street when a drunk driver hit it and totaled it in the middle of the night. He was uninsured, unlicensed and undocumented. We had to use the uninsured motorist clause in our insurance policy. As others have stated, it's hard to get blood from a turnip. If the driver didn't have insurance you would probably just be throwing good money after bad to pursue it. If you're covered use it and move on.
thesleepstation
thesleepstation
Sponsor
AG
Mathew Doss
halibut sinclair
There are no good lawyers.

Chad and Daniel Stark are nothing but ambulance chasers.
Nasreddin
halibut sinclair said:

There are no good lawyers.

Chad and Daniel Stark are nothing but ambulance chasers.

There are plenty of good lawyers that help people every day. Don't wrap personal injuries attorneys up with men and women that work their fingers to the bone representing the rights of people.

I know nothing about Stark, but Paradowski and Jones, despite being PI attorneys, are fine and honest men.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.