Paint & Sheetrock Work - Looking for recommendations

2,000 Views | 13 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Jetty
Visor
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
We recently bought a home in College Station and will be moving back shortly.

The home is about 3k sq feet, and we are looking to get a bit of sheetrock work done in a few parts, as well as repainting the entirety of the inside of the house.

We recently got a quote for $40k and looking for recommendations elsewhere, as we believe that is a bit high.

Any help is appreciated.
EliteElectric
4 Seasons

Chris 979.595.7733

Personal friends and great guys, one of the owners is an Aggie Football player who also played in the NFL
betas2000
AG
These guys (father and son) are very good painters and great sheetrock work too, they are some of the most professional and attention to detail guys I've ever dealt with and very fair on price because it's actually them doing the work and subcontractors. BCS Painting and Remodeling, Richie Sanchez 979-402-1728

MoreCushing4thePushing
AG
Second for 4 Seasons,

Chris and his crew has taken care of me for many years. Done work for some family and friends as well.
histag10
AG
Doesn't maddiedou do this type of work? He always has great recommendations
Justified
I used T. Richey for a minor Sheetrock repair. Very professional and honest. 979-218-2335
UmustBKidding
Yes but in the thick of apartment turnover.
GrimesCoAg95
AG
I will give you a bid of $39.5K
GrimesCoAg95
AG
On a serious note, you say you are painting the entirety of interior. I assume this includes walls, ceilings, and trim. Does it also include cabinets and vanities?

The number sounds high (which is why I offered a bid), but we need more information to really help you. If you are spending $13/ft for painting something sounds off.

maddiedou
AG
Just 10 more days and visor i can look at with you are pm me but I can get it done depending on timeline ( I will not saybyes if I cannot meet your time schedule )
Visor
AG
Thanks all, I appreciate it!
legalbird
Any other strong recommendations for a great painter?
halibut sinclair
Herb Thorn - Guaranteed Painting:

https://www.guaranteedpainting.com/
Jetty
AG
Plus 1 for Herb Thorn…. They painted our house inside and outside. Also they replaced some sheet rock and did a great job. They work very clean.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.