Fox Corporate Housing

1,779 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by tb9665
cypress-ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
New to Aggieland Board, but I have a job offer pending in BCS and will be in the need for some housing. Instead of selling my home of 22 years in Cypress, want to find a place for 6 month or so that I can use and figure out what area of the city we want to call home. I'm seeing Fox Corporate Housing offering fully furnished places but damn if they don't return calls or emails. Can't get an answer on monthly cost or availability so I'm a little leary. Anyone hear know anything about them? The goal is to find a place with as few of students as possible and these units all seem to fit that.
Captn_Ag05
AG
I can't help you, but if you haven't already, I would suggest joining the Facebook group "What's Happening in Bryan & College Station TX." There is usually a lot of conversations on there about housing, including temporary housing for people that are relocating to BCS (and it seems to be a lot of people lately!).
cypress-ag
AG
Thanks !
KenJohse
AG
My wife Kathy and I have a fully furnished 2/2 condo unit. To my knowledge there are no students since there are no amenities such as a pool. There are 30 units and although I have never a night there I understand it is a quiet location. In fact, we have had three families spend time with us this year waiting on their homes to be completed.

Here is our video..

Please let me know if I did that correctly.

i will be happy to answer any questions you might have.

Kenneth R Johse
979-533-2165

cypress-ag
AG
KenJohse said:

My wife Kathy and I have a fully furnished 2/2 condo unit. To my knowledge there are no students since there are no amenities such as a pool. There are 30 units and although I have never a night there I understand it is a quiet location. In fact, we have had three families spend time with us this year waiting on their homes to be completed.

Here is our video..

Please let me know if I did that correctly.

i will be happy to answer any questions you might have.

Kenneth R Johse
979-533-2165

Really nice place. What part of the city ? I have one more panel interview next week and that should be it.
KenJohse
AG
It is in the Copper Chase complex at 2402 Broadmoor Drive in Bryan. It is a half block off of 29th and 2 blocks from St. Joseph's Hospital. We like the area.
Stupe
S
Call Aggieland Apartment Finders. I've used them in the past for students and they have been great.
thann07
AG
Just move to Mission Ranch…problem solved.
cypress-ag
AG
thann07 said:

Just move to Mission Ranch…problem solved.
From your mouth to God's ears! Thats a Caldwell Development Property and very familiar with them. They've created some real beautiful places here in Cypress, Tomball and Bridgeland area. Fred played on 12th man team back in 85 and 86 I believe. Long term this would be the goal.
thann07
AG
My wife grew up in Cypress, and we lived in Katy burbs for 10 years. We built in Mission Ranch and it is excellent.

Although all the trees are dying.
tb9665
Is it still available and how much?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.