Amazon drone service, anyone go to the meeting?

6,537 Views | 46 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by The Night Ag Cometh
davido
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I thought they give you some kind of QR mat to put in your yard as the target.
Koko Chingo
AG
davido said:

I thought they give you some kind of QR mat to put in your yard as the target.
I was joking with my kids that we should put a bullseye target in the backyard. Then base their reviews on which ring it lands in. Bullseye = 5 star
aneisch
AG
What did you have to do to "opt in?"
spike427
AG
aneisch said:

What did you have to do to "opt in?"

I just clicked on the link in their email.
spike427
AG
Did anyone get a gift card yet for signing up?
Tom Cardy
AG
Got my first one after signing up, should get another after the come do the yard survey next week. I don't even think I'll ever use the drone delivery, but I'll take $100 in gift cards for the inconvenience of those things flying over my house
TyHolden
AG
anybody make it to century square for the flying lawnmower demo this weekend?
Tom Cardy
AG
Had my yard survey/setup today. Basically a stake in the ground that you attach a QR code poster to if you opt in to the drone delivery. I am still not certain I'll ever actually want/need to do the drone delivery, but I'll gladly take the $100 free for them to just measure part of my yard.

They say it's around 3,000 items available for drone delivery, mostly household goods or things you'd normally run to the store for.
91_Aggie
AG
They came to survey my backyard today... said they'll have to someone contact me since the space between trees in my backyard is close to the space they need to safely deliver...

So may not be able to get drone deliveries because trees are too big
spike427
AG
My survey was today! The person who came out said our driveway was also an option though I'm guessing most people won't go for that. Very excited to see what all might be offered!
EagleLM
Has anyone had an Amazon solicitor come to their door offering the gift card special? I had one today in Castlegate. Just about the same deal as the email message offering one now and another one when the survey is done.
The Night Ag Cometh
AG
I had someone come by yesterday. Does anyone know if this is legit?

Reached out to Amazon and they said it was not associated with them, but that was just from a regular support rep. Could just be out of the know.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.