Disney Travel Agent

2,045 Views | 14 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by JMac03
BQwolf05
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
So planning a trip to Disney for kids and man figuring it all out is crazier than I thought it would be.

In our research I found that Disney Travel Agents are a thing so now we want to see if there is a local one that people know that we can try to connect with.

Anyone know a local person?

Wanted to check in local first before hitting up the travel board.
maroon barchetta
This agent has been in business for decades and I hear they do great things with Disney trips but I have not used them myself as I still have never been to Disney.

They are not local but they are in Texas!

http://masonevanstravel.com/
EliteElectric
Brooke Harrington at JK Mouse Travel

https://www.facebook.com/jkmousetravelbrookeh

Quote Link
Average Joe
AG
Although he's in Cypress, I think, we used Chris from the travel board and don't regret it one second. Super helpful, and every recommendation and bit of advice was spot on. We were all first timers this past November, and he made the planning and trip MUCH easier.

Also, I never had any issues reaching him at any time.
aggie-1997
AG
My wife is an outstanding Disney travel agent. She really goes out of her way to ensure you have the best experience possible. She would love to help you plan your vacation. We live in the B/CS area.

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100048681623795
TyHolden
AG
learn the new app....fast passes are not really fast anymore.
ReelAg6
https://www.facebook.com/brittneylunskivacationplanner

My sister is a Disney Travel Planner and she absolutely loves it.
Jackson57
Courtney Henson is an Aggie at Travel Hut is local and does an amazing job for her clients. @travelhutcourtney
spike427
AG
Jackson57 said:

Courtney Henson is an Aggie at Travel Hut is local and does an amazing job for her clients. @travelhutcourtney

I agree, she goes the extra mile with detailed planning and info!
Bucketrunner
Another recommendation for Chris. We are travel amateurs, and he made our trip seamless. We didn't miss anything and saved $$$.
BQwolf05
AG
Thanks for all the input so far. It has given us several options to consider.
justalocal
Be aware that if you cancel and do not rebook, that you cannot cancel accommodations done on your account by a Disney travel agent (even though it's on your account it's somehow locked) and that agent might charge you a feeā€¦even though they say services are free. The agent gets rewarded/paid they Disney once you complete your vacation.

We had a trip planned, then COVID happened, Disney shut down, I cancelled due to the unknown and chose not to rebook and the agent sent me a reimbursement for time request. I paid it but won't use an agent again.
JMac03
AG
Not all agents do this. But some do to be compensated for their time (but this should be disclosed up front). This is mainly because you can spend HOURS quoting and booking, and if they cancel, we get nothing.

While I do not have a cancellation fee, I know more and more are doing it because of this. Others are charging up front planning fees instead. It's up to each agent.
justalocal
That's what made me salty, is that everything was said to be free, I even asked about canceling and was told free. Never was it disclosed that I had to reimburse for time.
JMac03
AG
justalocal said:

That's what made me salty, is that everything was said to be free, I even asked about canceling and was told free. Never was it disclosed that I had to reimburse for time.

Then I probably wouldn't have paid it. I think it's only ethical if you disclose it up front. Sorry that happened to you.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.