Aggieland
Sponsored By

A/C service in CS

2,340 Views | 22 Replies | Last: 17 days ago by dubi
Scotty88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
A/C is out at our duplex in south CS. Who is a good A/C service company?
Sweet Kitten Feet
How long do you want to ignore this user?
S
I don't have a specific rec, but in this case probably the first one that can get to you. Good luck.
halibut sinclair
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Superior Air Repair
aggies4life
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Air concept
Scotty88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Jonathan Mize of Mize Services got right back with me.

They had worked on the unit prior to us buying it.

Thanks for the help!
legalbird
How long do you want to ignore this user?
What was the issue with the AC?
AG81
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Scotty88 said:

Jonathan Mize of Mize Services got right back with me.

They had worked on the unit prior to us buying it.

Thanks for the help!


The Mize family has been in this business for decades. Good people.
Scotty88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Fire ants…I live 5 hours away. Going to put down some Orthene around the outdoor unit and a cattle tick ear tag inside. Will see if that helps. #1 son now knows what to look out for in the future. Might save $$ too!
wareagle044
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Brigman Ac and Heating
FlyRod
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I use ABC and they've been great at ac work.

In fact ac died today, and ABC sent a tech out within a few hours. Replaced a bad thermostat. Not cheap, but got the job done.
maddiedou
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Scotty88 said:

Fire ants…I live 5 hours away. Going to put down some Orthene around the outdoor unit and a cattle tick ear tag inside. Will see if that helps. #1 son now knows what to look out for in the future. Might save $$ too!


Yes when it gets this hot for whatever reason they like that electrical contactor
trouble
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
wareagle044 said:

Brigman Ac and Heating


This is who we recently used. Definitely recommend.
Flatlander
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Mize. Absolutely.
RiverAg 80
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Thanks for the many recs
Tailgate88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Good PSA - sprinkle some Amdro around the unit a few times a year!
AG @ HEART
How long do you want to ignore this user?
maddiedou said:

Scotty88 said:

Fire ants…I live 5 hours away. Going to put down some Orthene around the outdoor unit and a cattle tick ear tag inside. Will see if that helps. #1 son now knows what to look out for in the future. Might save $$ too!


Yes when it gets this hot for whatever reason they like that electrical contactor
when the contactor makes it'll arc between the contact points creating a small amount of argon if I remember correctly and it smells sweet attracting ants. I heard the hum is the same hum a queen makes and draws them to it, killing ants as they get electrocuted releasing a pheromone that attracts other ants. I mean all theories could be true.
maddiedou
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Yours sounds better and I will use this from now on


Thanks for explaining
Blake_R_2012
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Brazos Valley AC Services & Repair. Priscilla (owner's wife) usually answers the phone. Used them a lot, they are great. https://bvacservices.com/
meezermom
How long do you want to ignore this user?
How am I POSSIBLY the first person here to say Marco with Aire Cool?! He's the BEST!!!!
Hornbeck
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Ben Morris at Clear Creek
m3prsive
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Grimes and Galan AC.
dubi
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
m3prsive said:

Grimes and Galan AC.


+1
Refresh
Page 1 of 1
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.