Omaha Bound Hats?

1,383 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Snap E Tom
Snap E Tom
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Just realized that the "A&M Omaha Bound" are sold out everywhere online. Are they around at any stores locally, and if so, can someone grab me one? Would compensate for time and shipping and hat, etc. Thank you!
maddiedou
AG
If AO is open this morning at 8/830 when i pass by there I will see if they have any

I know you have the money because you are stacked member
Hornbeck
I still have a couple from 2017
Snap E Tom
maddiedou said:

I know you have the money because you are stacked member

LMAO!

Thank you! Stacked truly opens doors!
Snap E Tom
Hornbeck said:

I still have a couple from 2017
Same. And a shirt. I remember how we were eliminated by the time they arrived.
Hornbeck
I have a shirt and a ball, but You were lookin for hats, and I didn't want staff to nail me for derailing a thread.
maddiedou
AG
They were still closed when i passed by early but would you not rather have the Champion world series hat
Snap E Tom
maddiedou said:

They were still closed when i passed by early but would you not rather have the Champion world series hat

Haha. That's my backup plan.

Thanks for passing by.

This is the one I'm looking for, in case anyone runs across one:

https://www.fanatics.com/college/texas-a-and-m-aggies/texas-a-and-m-aggies-top-of-the-world-2022-ncaa-mens-baseball-super-regional-champions-locker-room-adjustable-hat-white/o-16+t-79026393+p-823293727291+z-9-1652998949

tb9665
I know that you are looking for a hat. Just thought that I would mention that the Men's Dillards had some shirts in on a table by the fragrance counter.
Aggieangler93
AG
Academy usually carries some of this stuff. If you wait until the week after Omaha, it is all on 50% off too.
Class of '93 - proud Dad of a '22 grad and a '26 student!
Snap E Tom
FYI, Fanatics has them back in stock.

https://www.fanatics.com/college/texas-a-and-m-aggies/texas-a-and-m-aggies-top-of-the-world-2022-ncaa-mens-baseball-super-regional-champions-locker-room-adjustable-hat-white/o-16+t-79026393+p-823293727291+z-9-1652998949
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.