Costco membership for family of 2. Worth it or not?

8,941 Views | 41 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Slagathor
ChampsAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Costco is at the Dutch Bros off Rock Prairie selling memberships
techno-ag
AG
ChampsAg said:

Costco is at the Dutch Bros off Rock Prairie selling memberships
They're offering $20 gift cards with a new executive membership and $10 with a regular membership. You have to use a Visa for auto renew and give a valid email address.
textar4404
UmustBKidding said:

Not st costco, at sams club you can

So no equivalent to scan and go at Costco. Looks like I'll stick with Sams.
SandAG
Quote:

But you can shop costco instead and support their teamsters represented employees.

Pretty sure Costco is not unionized. A few locations inside of liberal cities - maybe; as a whole - no.
UmustBKidding
Not all but teamsters brag about how union friendly they are and claim 17000 current members and growing
Texker
AG
Been a Costco member for 22 years. Great place but it is easy to overspend. Their customer service and return policy is outstanding.

We have Sam's membership as well but don't use it near as much in part because Costco is closer and more convenient.
Slagathor
AG
Long shot but does anyone know if you can redeem the Groupon Costco deal at the tent outside the now-opened Costco gas pumps? I need to do so by 7/10 but would like to avoid driving to the Woodlands or Cypress locations just for that if I can get it done here.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.