Best Trustworthy Oil Change Business Recommendations

1,317 Views | 11 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by maroon barchetta
eagleag99
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Okay TexAgs what say you? I need to get my oil changed and looking to find the Best Trustworthy Oil Change Business Recommendations. Thanks!
tb9665
I go to Sterling Auto and have never had a problem with an oil change there.
MyNameIsJeff
AG
I've always done it myself but recently started paying someone after realizing the meager savings weren't worth the headache or stains in my driveway because I'm an idiot.

Gladney Automotive is my go-to.
halibut sinclair
Tim at the CS Ford Quick Lane will treat you right. Been going there for many years. Make an appointment online.
TellMeMore
Valvoline on Rock Prairie. Way fast. It's a hassle with road work but quiet cool waiting area. It's worth it for me
Bunk Moreland
Wolf Creek Car Care - Longmire/Rock Prairie
histag10
AG
Sevciks
ElephantRider
AG
halibut sinclair said:

Tim at the CS Ford Quick Lane will treat you right. Been going there for many years. Make an appointment online.

Tim is the man
maroon barchetta
My driveway.

Too many stories of morons ruining drain pans or stripping out the drain plug or worse, cratering an engine.

All while they try to upsell you on a bunch of crap.

Get a Fumoto drain valve and do it yourself.
555-PINF
https://urbanlube.net/

Urban Mobile Lube - They come to you and change your oil at your house, your office, etc. No need to go anywhere or drop off and wait. No upsell, no pushing unnecessary services, or anything like that.

*Disclaimer - I've known Matt for probably 30 years and worked with him for almost 15. He's a stand up guy who spent several years running a service station in Navasota, then changed jobs and started working as a shop hand at a manufacturing facility in Navasota back in the early 00s. Matt worked his way up to a management position, but had aspirations of not working for "the man" forever. Over the past 2 years or so, he slowly started growing Urban Mobile Lube and was finally able to make the jump into full time mobile service in April.
Animal Eight 84
AG
DIY. Only takes a few minutes, an easy job.

I even made my daughters change the oil in their cars when they still lived at home.
My youngest can change a flat tire faster than most guys.

Good advice on that Japanese drain valve, I'm going to get one for my riding lawnmower, it's a PITA to get to.
maroon barchetta
Animal Eight 84 said:

DIY. Only takes a few minutes, an easy job.

I even made my daughters change the oil in their cars when they still lived at home.
My youngest can change a flat tire faster than most guys.

Good advice on that Japanese drain valve, I'm going to get one for my riding lawnmower, it's a PITA to get to.

The people on the Automotive board turned me onto those. We have them on two of our vehicles. The third will get one soon enough.

Very handy. Watch the videos on their site about them.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.