Boarding A Dog

1,886 Views | 13 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by MBerger
tb9665
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I know I have seen this before but I am unable to locate it and also not sure if anything has changed.

My dog has never been boarded before and I am looking for a place to board him for a week. He is 8 years old.

Thanks.
AggieBaseball06
AG
My parents board their dog at Bluebonnet Pet Ranch and love the staff there.

www.bluebonnetpetranch.com
Bucketrunner
American General Store in Wellborn has a wonderful boarding facility. It's especially good for smaller dogs accustomed to indoor living
Gigem314
AG
We've been using Aggieland Animal Health Center & Pet Resort for years and they've been fantastic.
MadDog73
AG
Waggie Pet Zone. My lab drags me through the front door ready to play with other dogs.
75AG
AG
We do also. Drop the dog off alive. Pick her up alive. Must be a good place.
Wotto
AG
We've had some good success with the Rover app.
scd88
AG
Gigem314 said:

We've been using Aggieland Animal Health Center & Pet Resort for years and they've been fantastic.

Not cheap but they are good. These folks are our go to, also.
maroon barchetta
Have you considered a pet sitter/house sitter?

Some will do it for the same price of boarding and the dog doesn't have to leave home. Plus someone can pick up your mail and packages and newspapers (do people still get newspapers?).
Hornbeck
College Hills Vet
jello123
Wotto said:

We've had some good success with the Rover app.
We've used the Rover.com site and also had great success. You can read individuals reviews, repeat customers, they text pics of your pets and more... We like the ones that watch only 1 persons pets at a time, must have fenced yard, neighborhood walks, etc.... All that info is on the sitters profile.
Jetty
AG
We use a pet sitter.. Phil's pet sitting service. (979) 690-7874. Our dogs (and cat) love her. It's great cause she brings in our paper, mail, packages. VERY reliable and caring. And very reasonably priced.
MBerger
AG
Bluebonnet pet ranch is not accepting new dogs and they are booked through mid July for current customers. Sit Means Sit College Station also moonlights as a boarding facility if others are booked up.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.