Dumped Suddenlink today!

13,091 Views | 75 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by 91_Aggie
KidDoc
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I only have internet and youtubetv sub and it has been fantastic at half the price.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
91_Aggie
AG
I was walking back from park in my neighborhood (shenandoah) and saw how frontier is running the fiber directly to homes of early adopters. in the small box they put in the easement grass area in front they a literally running the fiber cable across the sidewalk and top of the grass to the backyard.
I'm not a fan of Suddenlink but woe to those who "early adopt". I can't imagine having my internet down for a day because some teenager thought it would be fun to cut those cables.

I'll be switching likely in the future, but right now, I'm getting 350MB and 200+ channels from Suddenlink/optimum for $40/month... Frontier can't beat that and I literally have not an outage of Suddenlink since covid started.

halibut sinclair
They will come back and bury that cable.
JP76
How are you getting cable and internet through suddenlink for $40 a month ?
KidDoc
AG
91_Aggie said:

I was walking back from park in my neighborhood (shenandoah) and saw how frontier is running the fiber directly to homes of early adopters. in the small box they put in the easement grass area in front they a literally running the fiber cable across the sidewalk and top of the grass to the backyard.
I'm not a fan of Suddenlink but woe to those who "early adopt". I can't imagine having my internet down for a day because some teenager thought it would be fun to cut those cables.

I'll be switching likely in the future, but right now, I'm getting 350MB and 200+ channels from Suddenlink/optimum for $40/month... Frontier can't beat that and I literally have not an outage of Suddenlink since covid started.

They bury it within 10 business days.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
91_Aggie
AG
JP76 said:

How are you getting cable and internet through suddenlink for $40 a month ?

I honestly do not know.

I think they realized frontier came in to neighborhood.

My bill just went down on its own

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.