Anyone In Between Renters?

1,842 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by TXCityGirl
Playtuagain
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
My wife and I are looking for a short term lease for July and part of August. I know with the way the rental cycle goes around here that's a long shot, but thought I'd put out some feelers and see if anyone had some openings.
AgTrip
I know a guy who owns a house in Bryan they rent out for airbnb. They were approached by a family for an extended stay, a few months. He gave them a good rate compared to the more expensive "game day" rate. Maybe check those sites and reach out there?
KenJohse
AG
My wife and I have a fully furnished 2/2 in Bryan that we rent out on a short term basis. We have July open and August until the 12th for a weekend visit. We have everything you need for that stay and, as stated before, we do have a break for a 3-+ day stay.

I would be happy to show you a video if you wish. Just contact me @ 979-533-2165 or kenne.thjohse@sbcglobal.net.
KenJohse
AG
I should have added earlier that we had a couple stay with us for 32 nights recently. They have raved about our place. If you wish I can have them contact you and discuss our place.
techno-ag
AG
Extended stay hotels might be an option too.
TXCityGirl
We have space for the summer Our Properties - Cottages At Old Jersey (oldjerseycottages.com) - give us a shout
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.