A Legend Reborn - Bryan Ad Campaign

1,920 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by ElephantRider
techno-ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I've seen a Google ad couple times online starting out "A legend reborn - Bryan, Texas." Intrigued, I clicked the ad and it led me to this impressive website: https://www.destinationbryan.com/

I've often felt we could do better in the tourism department. Very nice to see the City of Bryan step up to the plate like this.
bobinator
AG
I agree that the city of Bryan has been doing a great job with this kind of stuff lately. We went to First Friday for the first time in a while in April and it was great to see so many people out in the streets having fun and supporting local businesses.
Slagathor
AG
The May First Friday was the most crowded I've ever seen it. Just tons of people. Destination Bryan has been working hard at community involvement lately - they also have a "Taco Trail" with 44 Bryan taco restaurants to check in at and mark progress, I believe with prizes. Seems like a lot of fun and a great way to try some different/previously unknown restaurants in the area.
LocalAg96
AG
City of Bryan is doing a fantastic job with tourism. They have an excellent team put together within the Destination Bryan department and it shows. I highly recommend anyone new or old to the community to follow along with what they're doing!

The Taco Trail is definitely worth checking out. I'm sure there aren't many (if any) who can say they've eaten at all of those Taco joints!
BCSWguru
Bryan is full and terrible. Avoid at all costs.
Animal Eight 84
AG
Thanks for sharing, looking forward to some of the activities!
ElephantRider
AG
LocalAg96 said:

City of Bryan is doing a fantastic job with tourism. They have an excellent team put together within the Destination Bryan department and it shows. I highly recommend anyone new or old to the community to follow along with what they're doing!

The Taco Trail is definitely worth checking out. I'm sure there aren't many (if any) who can say they've eaten at all of those Taco joints!

They have Tienda Mi Ranchito on the list!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.