local transport of bedroom dresser

994 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by 75AG
jphil1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
We have a large dresser we want to transport from Bryan to a furniture painter in CS. Would also need return trip once it is finished. Dresser measure measures 62" long x 21" deep x 38" high. it's old, so solid wood.

Option 1
If anyone has truck (and a furniture dolly would help) that is interested, please pm me.

Option 2
We have a Nissan Frontier with short bed, dresser would fit with tailgate down but in this option would be looking for help loading & unloading on both trips.

Thank you
ratfacemcdougal
I have a couch and small dining table i need moved from north bryan to near 29th and carter creek.
Bad Poster
jphil1 said:

We have a large dresser we want to transport from Bryan to a furniture painter in CS. Would also need return trip once it is finished. Dresser measure measures 62" long x 21" deep x 38" high. it's old, so solid wood.

Option 1
If anyone has truck (and a furniture dolly would help) that is interested, please pm me.

Option 2
We have a Nissan Frontier with short bed, dresser would fit with tailgate down but in this option would be looking for help loading & unloading on both trips.

Thank you

Uhaul is your friend
BMo
jphil1 said:

Option 1

Option 2

Thank you
It is my understanding U-haul has people you can hire to move things.
555-PINF
Call G&M. I'm betting they can work you in because it's such a quick job. Based on what they've charged in the past to move my whole house, it shouldn't cost too much.
ratfacemcdougal
G&M is my go to all the time...however, I was moving my office from one end of the hall to the other end with about 5 heavy pieces to move and they still had a minimum for hours and people
75AG
AG
D&D will do it. It will be at least $1,000, take all day, and they'll likely break it. But they'll do it!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.