weekend AC repair recs?

3,208 Views | 40 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by wareagle044
betas2000
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Marco with Aire Coole has always been good and reliable
BucketofBalls99
betas2000 said:

Marco with Aire Coole has always been good and reliable

Speaking of…is anyone still using Marco with Aire Cool? I had used him for several things may be 4-5 years ago, but haven't lately and haven't really seen his name mentioned on here much. Just wondering…
legalbird
Marco rocks! I had to beg him once to take a payment. I think he stays busy.
classicdoug
AG
I used Marco this week at my shop. Texted him at 7 am. He showed up at 9:30 am and fixed the problem.
BucketofBalls99
classicdoug said:

I used Marco this week at my shop. Texted him at 7 am. He showed up at 9:30 am and fixed the problem.

This is great! Glad to know he is still out there and doing just fine
wareagle044
Our AC went out a few days ago, my wife called Barkers for after-hours service which was nice; however, when they arrived - they tinkered around for maybe an hour or so - and came back with an explanation that a coil was not cooling properly and needed to be replaced. my unit is under warranty so no cost for the part, but $1065 for the labor…..

We had Brigman AC and Heating come out for a second opinion…not even 5 minutes and he identified the capacitor was blown. Replaced it, and was out of my driveway 20 mins later at no cost since my unit was under warranty…cold air ever since.

Disappointed that Barkers went the opportunistic angle (while taking $90 for the service call to give a bad diagnosis), but glad we were able to get an honest, straightforward solution from Brigman. Will be using them again if needed.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.