When did Dr. Bramhall stepdown as Director of Sports Medicine at aTm Athletic Dept?

2,181 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Outlaw0206
Temple Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Dr. Bramhall has been a team physician there for as long as I can remember, and is a great orthopedic surgeon. Did he retire?
trouble
AG
He was honored at a football game this past season. I wouldn't be shocked if he decided to retire. He's been with the athletic dept since the early 90s
Sweet Kitten Feet
S
I want to say it was within the last 18 months. I remember reading something about it. What I read made it sound like he thought it was just time to step away. not sure if there was anything else to it.
Sailor
Doc Bramhall fixed my ACL 21 years ago. Been good to go ever since then. Great Doc and better person.
Bad Poster
Not to start a rumor but i think there was some beef between bramhall's methods and jimbo's
maroon barchetta
Bad Poster said:

Not to start a rumor but i think there was some beef between bramhall's methods and jimbo's

Interesting.

I don't recall where Jimbo went to medical school or did his residency.

He should list that on his bio.
Bullpen Chias
AG
He stepped down from his position as team doctor shortly after the Colorado game this year.
dubi
AG
Bullpen Chias said:

He stepped down from his position as team doctor shortly after the Colorado game this year.
Was there a noteworthy medical event at that game?
Outlaw0206
AG
dubi said:

Bullpen Chias said:

Was there a noteworthy medical event at that game?
That is the game that Haynes King Broke his ankle...
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.