Small Engine Repair?

1,818 Views | 12 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by maddiedou
CS78
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Lonny's is closing down and not taking new work. Next best option?
halibut sinclair
Ike's.

Sorry to hear Lonny is shutting down. He's a good guy. Hope he's retiring.
UmustBKidding
Ed's I here is still working but out in the country.
Rick watson was popular on here, working from his home not sure his current status.
theNetSmith
AG
I used to go to Rick Watson and that guy could fix anything, but I seem to recall that he stopped doing that kind of stuff some years back. Shame. Super nice guy, too.
maddiedou
AG
UmustBKidding said:

Ed's I here is still working but out in the country.
Rick watson was popular on here, working from his home not sure his current status.

Did you sale your house or was your next door neighbor
UmustBKidding
Not me, one investor offered me less than they sod for and my house is 3000sq ft bigger and lot is 3ac larger. Make you a deal on it
philothea
Ed's Small Engine moved to the east side of town from Finfeather a few years back and then end of 2021 he retired. I didn't know until a couple weeks ago.

I am looking for a new person as well. (Prefer to find someone now not waiting for an emergency.)
maddiedou
AG
theNetSmith said:

I used to go to Rick Watson and that guy could fix anything, but I seem to recall that he stopped doing that kind of stuff some years back. Shame. Super nice guy, too.

He is really caught up in his minibikes and he has his own utube channel I think every sunday of how he fixes them up

But anyways yes he will still work on your stuff but only if he has room. If his shop is full he will not work on your stuff because not only is he very good he is ADD and like order and clean

I will not take to anybody else and if I have to wait I wait for him but just fyi it sometimes can be a week or it can also be the next day

979-204-8680. Text. Do not call He works for the city during the day
UmustBKidding
In general fix my own but would routinely get parts to do it from ed. Bob fixed a tiller many years ago so that might be an option.
Doctor Rosenrosen
AG
It ain't got no gas in it.
Check that first.
bearkitten
Barton's Small Engine. Located in Bryan. Call or Text 9797211297. Over 30 years experience.
maroon barchetta
maddiedou said:

theNetSmith said:

He is really caught up in his minibikes and he has his own utube channel I think every sunday of how he fixes them up

But anyways yes he will still work on your stuff but only if he has room. If his shop is full he will not work on your stuff because not only is he very good he is ADD and like order and clean

I will not take to anybody else and if I have to wait I wait for him but just fyi it sometimes can be a week or it can also be the next day

979-204-8680. Text. Do not call He works for the city during the day

Do you have a link for his YouTube channel???
maddiedou
AG
Let me get that for you.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.