Local Doc Arrested for Sexual Assault of Patients

4,993 Views | 18 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Horn_in_Aggieland
Horn_in_Aggieland
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://www.kbtx.com/2022/05/06/local-doctor-who-worked-texas-am-accused-sexually-assaulting-patients/?fbclid=IwAR1b2XLr5PML7oN0gLRlPMA3M5l-wel5Hp8IVzLQ-Yyzry55Pd_S8lIhzaE

- A Brazos Valley doctor who worked for Texas A&M University is charged with sexually assaulting two female patients last year, according to probable cause statements obtained by KBTX following his arrest this week in Brazos County.

Dr. Kory Lee Gill, 44, of College Station, is charged with two counts of sexual assault.
Scoopen Skwert
AG
This is so sad and sickening. I know him and only saw kindness and intelligence in his eyes. Makes you think and I know "innocent until proven guilty" but your heart goes immediately to the victims. I pray others come forward if this is indeed true.
Stupe
S
It's sickening. We used him when he was with Central Texas and I agree with what you said. He always seemed genuine and kind. And he has a brilliant medical mind.

I felt like throwing up when I saw that mug shot.
FamousAgg
He was my favorite doctor when I was competing for A&M. Hopefully justice will be served in the end however it goes.
gunan01
AG
These are really horrendous, sickening allegations. Along the lines of Larry Nassar.
Z3phyr
Glad someone was brave enough to turn him in and prevent it from going on
Bullpen Chias
AG
gunan01 said:

These are really horrendous, sickening allegations. Along the lines of Larry Nassar.

Not really. These weren't kids and they weren't athletes. Guy appears to be making moves on female patients while having a drinking problem, but I don't regard that as "similar".
gunan01
AG
When the allegations first came out, it was implied that athletes were involved. The university later put out a statement that no athletes were involved. Disgusting regardless.
cslifer
Have you read the PC statement? He went waaaay past "making moves".
Bullpen Chias
AG
Sorry, I wasn't intending to undersell it. Making moves that led to awful acts.
texasaggie2015
AG
Wow. Disgusting if true. Hope those women get the help they need and will be okay moving forward.
Scoopen Skwert
AG
I've seen him on a few occasions for different injuries. I was a big fan and thought very highly of him.

The drinking part is something I don't get. He's a close talker and not once did I smell alcohol on his breath nor did he appear intoxicated.
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
So it's also weird he kept booze on the job. Like I haven't seen anyone do that since the Ewings kept Ewing Oil offices well stocked back in the 80s.
KidDoc
AG
If the allegations are true then he for sure has a drinking problem and possibly sexual addiction. No way I would ever even think of having booze at work, just crazy.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
trouble
AG
I don't know any doctors that do but I know lots of businessmen who still have booze in their offices.
AggiePhil
AG
I've seen a chiropractor who had beers in the office. I assumed it was for after-hours relaxation but who knows.
Temple Ag
I know of another doctor in Bryan/College Station who was accused of sexual assault and was eventually cleared of all wrongdoing. A significant amount of damage was done to his name.

If Dr. Gill is guilty, the book should be thrown at him. I think we all should, however, not rush to judgment in this case.
Horn_in_Aggieland
Anderson-Shiro put out a letter that this doctor did sports physicals on their students the day after he was arrested. So he must still be working.
Horn_in_Aggieland
https://www.kbtx.com/2022/05/24/bryan-physician-accused-sexually-assaulting-patients-stripped-texas-medical-license/?fbclid=IwAR3RRvyjzpYcuTOanbSL66omsxNgpF1tSaXD7MZj0Qa18WM1_YYKE6QwtDg&fs=e&s=cl

The Texas Medical Board temporarily suspended the medical license of a Brazos Valley doctor accused of sexually assaulting two female patients.

Kory Gill, of College Station, who also worked on the medical staff of Texas A&M athletics, can no longer practice medicine in the state after the board determined his "continuation in the practice of medicine poses a continuing threat to public welfare."
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.