Need a handyman this week

1,659 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by AggieHandymanBlake
Txmoe
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Looking for someone who can install a handrail on a wall. Hoping to get someone out this week, if possible. TIA!
maroon barchetta
We have used this guy before. He was good and fairly priced. No idea on his availability this week.

Kinslow Wilson
713-552-3036
Txmoe
AG
Appreciate that, maroon b! Just bumping to see if there are any other recs.
Rasslin Cheesehead
AG
I can recommend Wilson Johnson he's done a handrail in our house and he's really a great guy and does really good work very honest(979) 587-9022I
A Net Full of Jello
AG
Anyone have experience with a handyman who installed a fan? Also hoping he can put up a window screen that has fallen in the recent windstorms onto a second floor window.
AggieHandymanBlake
AG
Sorry, late to the game here. I just opened up Ace Handyman Services in Bryan / College Station. I've got a very strong team of handymen, and would be glad to help! I can usually have someone out within a few days if not sooner. https://www.acehandymanservices.com/offices/bryan-college-station/ 979-464-5090. Our office manager is Theresa, she usually answers the phones and handles the bookings. My name is Blake (class of 2012) and I am the owner. Would be glad to help!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.